Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

A Milestone

Wow!  I sat down this morning to start working on a new post, and noticed that I had hit 2,000 page views!  I don't even think I know 200 people!  When I started this blog I never imagined that anyone but my family would even so much as take a peek at my newest adventure, and that they would only look maybe once before deciding to continue to leave the cookie baking to me!  And I know that 2,000 over 2 months is small potatoes compared to other blogs that have been at it a while, generating that many page views in just one day (or more!) but for me, this is huge!  I wasn't prepared for this today, nor do I have any pictures to post (technically I'm on "vacation") but I wanted to thank everyone that has checked out my blog and hopefully taken away a little something from it.  And since we're only halfway through the cookie-process from my first post, hopefully you will keep coming back to visit...  I think when "vacation" is over I may do a little giveaway... maybe some cookie decorating supplies so that I can have some company...  : )

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't surprise me that you've gotten so many views! You're so talented and generous with your knowledge. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Michelle. I thoroughly enjoy every post you do, so keep 'em coming! Thanks for sharing so freely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girls - your words mean a lot to me! I can't wait to get to some tutorials when vacation is over!

    ReplyDelete